Today, almost every art, theater or craft publication requires some information on how to work safely. ACTS checks the technical accuracy of this safety and health information for authors and publishers. In some cases, ACTS writes the safety chapters or side bars for such books.Some of the publications to which ACTS contributed include:
- Starting your Career as a Freelance Photographer, Tad Crawford, Allworth Press & The American Society of Media Photographers, 2003.
- The Contemporary Printmaker: Intaglio-Type & Acrylic Resist Etching, Keith Howard, Write-Cross Press, NY, 2003.
- Costumes & Chemistry: A comprehensive guide to Materials and Applications, Sylvia Moss, Costume & Fashion Press, 2001.
- Printmaking In the Sun, Dan Welden, Pauline Muir, Watson-Guptill, NY, 2001
- Safety Guide for Art Studios, United Educational Insurance Risk Reduction Group, Inc., Chevy Chase, MD, 1999.
- The Creativity Handbook: A Visual Arts Guide for Parents & Teacher, Carolyn Boriss-Krimsky, Charles C. Thomas publishers Ltd., Springfield, IL. 1999.
- Professional Practices in Graphic Design, Ed., Tad Crawford, American Institute of Graphic Arts, Allworth Press, 1998.
- Scenic Art for the Theater, Susan Crabtree, Peter Beudert, Focal Press, 1998.
- Historic Photographic Processes, Richard Farber, Allworth Press, NY, 1998.
- Non-Toxic Intaglio Printmaking, Keith Howard, Printmaking Resources, Canada, 1998.
- Fabric Painting and Dyeing for the Theatre, Deborah M. Dryden, Heinemann press, Portsmouth, NH, 1993.
- SGAA Reference & Technical Manual, The Stained Glass Association of America, Lee's Summit, MO, Second Ed., 1992.
- The Business of Art, Lee Caplin, ed, Prentice-Hall, New York, 1982, 2nd ed, 1990.
- Safety in Museums and Galleries, Howie, Ed., Butterworths, London, 1987.